Our Production Operations staff includes all levels of production operators, clerks, dispatchers and safety compliance technicians.
We continue to employ some of the oil and gas industry’s most experienced production personnel to support clients’ job sites and maintain safe, maximum production daily.
Maintenance & Construction Support
Our employees work to ensure the success and efficiency of production operations both on land and offshore. We continue to provide:
- Full services Facility Maintenance and Facility Upgrades
- On-site fabrication and field welding for piping and structural
- Millwrighting and mechanical services
- Electrical and instrumentation services
- Project management and materials management services
PDI Solutions is now partnering with its sister company, GATE IPO, to bring clients a higher caliber of rotational operations and maintenance personnel.
Our personnel are available for regularly scheduled positions such as 7/7 or 14/14 rotations, as well as for inland and offshore locations.
These individuals are trained in accordance with SEMS and Client specific training requirements. This is to include Sub-Part O, Water Survival (HUET) and Crane/Rigger Training (API RP 2D). See our Safety page for more information.